Welcome to KaSaB Software
KaSaB Software is located in Hobart, which spans the River Derwent in the south of Tasmania, Australia.
We are a client-oriented company of computer developers who have experience in
- Database design and implementation using Microsoft Access or MySQL.
- Writing Delphi web applications and utilities.
- Development of customised computer training manuals, or courseware for computer training courses.
- Basic to advanced training for Microsoft Access or MySQL database design and operation, and for web development using HTML, PHP and MySQL.
- Writing help files for a range of applications and their users.
- Transferring data from existing formats into almost any relational database format.
Our clients are mainly government bodies and small businesses in the south of Tasmania. Tasmania is a small state, and we can provide personalised service throughout. You can find out more about us, our recent projects and services here.
This site contains a growing number of tutorials that demonstrate techniques you can use or adapt for your own purposes, provided that you do not use them for training or publish them as your own. These tutorials will generally remain on the site, accessible at all times after they are uploaded.
Manuals that are currently available include:
- Structured Query Language for
- MySQL or
- Microsoft Access or
- SQL Server
- Developing a database using Microsoft Access 2003.
Manuals have been tested in classroom situations. They contain scenario-based examples for all the presented principles.
From time to time, sample chapters of our training manuals will be provided on this site. These will be removed after a month or two and replaced with another chapter from the same manual. You can purchase the full manual if you wish, for your own purposes or for training courses. Use our email as the first point of contact for this. It is unlikely that the entire manual can be collected as sample chapters over a reasonable period of time.